TERMS OF SERVICE
Last modified: March 16, 2018.
This Site User Agreement (“Agreement”) is by and between The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, an institution having a principal place of business at Level 5 WTRB, 1 Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH, 03756 (“Site Owner”), and site users of the Community Health Hub (“Site User”).
The Community Health Hub, through communityhealthhub.org, seeks to provide community members and organizations with access to comprehensive data and tools to understand and share compelling, accurate descriptions of health and wellness in the Upper Connecticut River Valley of Vermont and New Hampshire. This Agreement governs the conditions of disclosure and use of data on the communityhealthhub.org website (herein as “Data”).
Site User agrees to the following terms and conditions before accessing or using the Data on communityhealthhub.org.
1. Data: “Data” for purposes of this Agreement, shall mean all information of varying formats which has been deposited with communityhealthhub.org by The Dartmouth Institute or by its authorized agents, to make such information available for public access. Data may cover, but is not limited to, topics including community health, social and environmental information, property ownership, budgets, transportation, education, public safety, public services, and geographic information. Data may consist of, but is not limited to administrative records created by government or other organizations, statistical information designed to improve the function of organizations and government, and information created about organizations and government. The Data on deposit with communityhealthhub.org is not intended to contain confidential or non-public information.
2. Grant of Access and Use of communityhealthhub.org Data: The Dartmouth Institute hereby grants Site User permission to access and use the Data from communityhealthhub.org pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
3. Site User Terms and Conditions: The Site User is subject to the following terms and conditions with respect to the Site User’s access and use of communityhealthhub.org Data:
a. Site User shall accept complete responsibility for its access to and use of the Data derived from the communityhealthhub.org, or any derivatives Site User makes of the Data.
b. Site User shall abide by the licensing terms if provided by the data owner and communityhealthhub.org as publisher.
c. Site User shall abide by the terms and conditions of any Third Party Links when accessing data from communityhealthhub.org through such Third Party Links.
d. Site User agrees to immediately notify the communityhealthhub.org team, via email at email@example.com when confidential or non-public information is suspected or discovered through Site User access to communityhealthhub.org. Site User agrees to refrain from use of any confidential or non-public information inadvertently on deposit and accessible from the communityhealthhub.org web site.
e. Site User shall not attempt to re-identify any individual(s) using the Data available on the communityhealthhub.org website.
f. Site User understands that The Dartmouth Institute may, on its own and without notice, remove Data and Third Party Data Links from communityhealthhub.org.
g. Site User understands and agrees that there is no obligation for The Dartmouth Institute to update or provide customized Data under this Agreement.
h. Site User shall comply with all Federal, State, and local laws and regulations governing use of the Data and Third Party Data Links.
i. Site User is permitted to acknowledge in publications the Data, Data Source, and the communityhealthhub.org website.
j. Site User shall provide feedback, questions, concerns, or comments regarding access or use of Data on deposit with communityhealthhub.org by contacting via email firstname.lastname@example.org .
4. Ownership of Data: Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as a transfer or assignment of ownership of any data, copyrights, or other intellectual property.
5. Disclaimers/No Warranties/As Is and As Available:
DISCLAIMER. THE DARTMOUTH INSTITUTE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED AND EXPRESS WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO DATA MADE AVAILABLE IN COMMUNITYHEALTHHUB.ORG AND ACCESSED BY SITE USER THROUGH COMMUNITYHEALTHHUB.ORG, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE SPECIFIC PURPOSE. THE DARTMOUTH INSTITUTE DOES NOT WARRANT THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH COMMUNITYHEALTHHUB.ORG. SITE USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES AND ACCEPTS THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND USES ALL OF THE DATA IN COMMUNITYHEALTHHUB.ORG AT ITS OWN RISK AND ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
6. Indemnification: Site User agrees to indemnify, release, and hold harmless The Dartmouth Institute from any and all liability for claims arising out of or relating to access to and/or use of Data made available through communityhealthhub.org.
7. Assignability: Site User agrees that this Agreement may not be assigned by Site User. This Agreement may be assigned at any time by The Dartmouth Institute without prior notice to Site User.
8. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Venue: Site User agrees that this Agreement shall be construed and enforced according to the laws of the State of New Hampshire and the sole jurisdiction and venue for the resolution of any dispute arising from or relating to the Agreement shall be the state and federal courts located within Merrimack County, New Hampshire.
9. The Site User represents that he/she is over the age of 18 and understands and agrees to the terms and conditions set forth above.
Effective Date: May 1, 2017